National Geographic CF700SM 70mm 70AZ Refractor Telescope
- Ample 70mm aperture will reveal lots of lunar details, planetary features like Jupiter’s cloud belts or Saturn’s rings and some of the brightest Messier objects.
- Two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens provide magnifications ranging from 26.9x to 144x.
- Slow-motion controls on alt-azimuth mount allows for smooth movements when navigating the night sky.
- Full size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
- Use the red dot finder and downloadable astronomy software to locate observing targets.
Embark on a fascinating adventure through our solar system and beyond with National Geographic’s 70mm telescope. This refractor features unique carbon fiber styling wrap that gives it a rugged edge and a 70mm aperture that will perform well in lunar, planetary and deep sky observing situations. It’s manageable 700mm focal length makes it highly portable and results in a versatile f/10 focal ratio that offers both wide fields and high-powered views.
For those looking to make their first foray into smartphone astrophotography, the scope also comes with an adapter that allows users to secure their smartphone to the eyepiece in order to capture and easily share images. Additional accessories include two premium Plossl eyepieces and a smooth alt-azimuth mount with slow-motion controls.
Important information to be read prior to purchase:
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Sold and Fulfilled By:||Huligun (Bengaluru, Karnataka)|
|Shipping and Delivery:||
|Return Policy for this Product:||
|Warranty for this Product:||
|Other terms and conditions:||All general terms and conditions as per website policies contained in footer section and as discussed over email/ whatsapp. No Return, No Exchange.|