- Aperture: 90mm Refracting Telescope with f/6.7 Focal Length
- Features a precision Alt-azimuth Mount with slow-motion controls, making it easy to track celestial objects as they move across the night sky.
- Comes with 3 Eyepieces that provide low, medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land). 2x Barlow Lens also included to double magnification – essentially like having 6 different eyepieces!
- Red-Dot Viewfinder INCLUDED
- Bonus Autostar® Suite Astronomer Edition Software on DVD – with over 10,000 celestial objects displayed (Windows® PC only).
- Infinity 90mm delivers bright and detailed images, and is perfect for viewing both land and celestial objects.
The Infinity 90mm telescope has a 90mm aperture and focal length of 600mm (f/6.7). The Alt-azimuth mount includes slow-motion control cables that allow for easy and quick viewing across different directions. With the included accessories such as a Red-Dot Viewfinder, 2x Barlow Lens, and (3) Eyepieces that provide varying levels of magnification – this will give you versatility with short and long range distances, the Infinity 90mm comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out. When fully assembled, the Infinity 90mm weighs approximately 11.8 lbs. (5.5 Kg)
Each Infinity telescope also comes with AutoStar® Suite Astronomer Edition Software on DVD. This bonus DVD will help you learn the night sky and displays more than 10,000 celestial objects including planets, stars, galaxies, and nebulae. Furthermore, the Infinity Series telescopes are perfect for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects – meaning, you can observe objects in both the sky and on land.
The Infinity Series are refracting telescopes and feature six (6) different apertures including: 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm & 102mm. These are the perfect grab-and-go telescopes with their extremely light-weight setup that allows for maximum portability. Whether you’re looking to take in the views of mountain tops or looking up into the night sky, Meade’s Infinity Telescopes will help you capture amazing views.
|Activity||Observing, Terrestrial, Travel|
|Clear Aperture||90mm (3.5″)|
|Optical Design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Coated|
|Eyepiece(s)||Three (3) 1.25″ MA (26mm, 9mm & 6.3mm)|
|Focuser Mechanism||Rack and Pinion|
|Diagonal||90 Degree Erect-Prism|
|Typical Guiding Performance with StarLock||< 1 arc-second|
|Slow Motion Controls||Yes, both axes|
|Tripod||Pre-Assembled Full-Height Stainless-Steel Tube Legs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions||870mm x 870mm x 1350mm|
|Assembled Product Weight||5.34kg|
IN THE PACKAGE:
- 3 Eyepieces (26mm, 9mm, 6.3mm)
- 2x Barlow Lens
- Stainless Steel Tripod stand full height adjustable
- AZ Mount with slow motion controls
- Red Dot Viewfinder
- Star Diagonal Mirror
Important information to be read prior to purchase:
|Country of Origin:||China (Official Meade)|
|Sold and Fulfilled By:||Huligun (Bengaluru, Karnataka)|
|Shipping and Delivery:||
|Return Policy for this Product:||
|Warranty for this Product:||
|Other terms and conditions:||All general terms and conditions as per website policies contained in footer section and as discussed over email/ whatsapp. No Return, No Exchange.|