- Manual German equatorial mount with setting circles – to locate and track sky objects
- Adjustable, full height steel tripod with deluxe accessory tray
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, and a finderscope
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 36,000 object database, printable sky maps and enhanced images including 3D renderings of stars, exoplanets, and galaxies
Discover our Solar System with the Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ! You’ll be ready to observe in minutes thanks to the quick and easy no-tool setup. The 130EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Manual German Equatorial telescope
The AstroMaster mount comes with two slow motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes, also referred to as RA and DEC.
Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, phone adaptor, barlow lens, and a finderscope. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high powered views. The 20mm has a built-in erect image corrector.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
OPTICAL TUBE INFO: Optical Design Newtonian Reflector Aperture 130mm (5.11″) Focal Length 650mm Focal Ratio f/5 Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 20mm with built-in erect image corrector Magnification of Eyepiece 1 33x Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 10mm standard Magnification of Eyepiece 2 65x Barlow Lens Not Included Finderscope Built-on StarPointer™ red dot finderscope Star Diagonal NA Optical Tube Aluminum Highest Useful Magnification 307x Lowest Useful Magnification 19x Limiting Stellar Magnitude 13.1 Resolution (Rayleigh) 1.07 arc seconds Resolution (Dawes) .89 arc seconds Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye) 345x Secondary Mirror Obstruction 44mm (1.73″) Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter 34% Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area 11% Optical Coatings Yes Optical Tube Length 610mm (24″) Optical Tube Diameter >130mm Optical Tube Weight Dovetail CG-5 Dovetail bar MOUNT INFO: Mount Type CG-3 Equatorial Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod) 812.8mm – 1295.4mm (32″ – 51″) Tripod Leg Diameter 31.75mm (1.25″) steel Accessory Tray Yes Tripod Weight 7.6 lbs (3447.3 g) Slew Speeds Manual Dovetail Compatibility CG-5 saddle plate Software Starry Night Basic Edition | SkyPortal App Total Kit Weight Included Items Optical tube | Tripod and mount (preassembled) | 20mm eyepiece with built-in erect image corrector | Standard 10mm eyepiece | Red-dot finderscope | Manual
Important information to be read prior to purchase:
Country of Origin: Sold and Fulfilled By: Huligun (Bengaluru, Karnataka) Shipping and Delivery:
- Bangalore Buyers: Please collect from our office in Bangalore (please coordinate before your visit).
- Other regions please contact on whatsapp to check serviceability and charges
- Cancellations and Returns:
- Cancellations not allowed after order is ready for pickup/ dispatch
- This product is not returnable
Return Policy for this Product:
- This item is not returnable
Warranty for this Product:
- 1 year limited warranty provided by manufacturer
- For technical support on how to use the product etc, our team will share manuals, PDFs and other online resources as available. Telescopes take time, effort, patience and practice to operate. Our team will provide only basic guidance
- Buyer to check all parts for any manufacturing defects, damage or defect at time of accepting the product. Thereafter any complaints or physical breakage will not be covered in warranty
Other terms and conditions: All general terms and conditions as per website policies contained in footer section and as discussed over email/ whatsapp. No Return, No Exchange.